Sunday, February 15, 2009

2009/02/15 - Day 10: Training on a sick day

Today was supposed to be my high intensity day but I've got some kind of tummy bug that started on Friday night. It was particularly bad last night but luckily I'm feeling a bit better today. Not wanting to totally miss out on my training I chose to just do the bodyweight section today and leave the kettlebells for Thursday. Here is how it went:

Max rep drop sets (twice through the circuits):

Push ups, ellipses, screw presses

One legged squats, supported one legged squats, trinity squats

Isometric holds (twice through the circuits):

Crow left, Crow right, full Crow

Superman hold, bent Superman hold, plank


I'm glad I forced myself to do the work even though I was feeling under the weather. The session went pretty well but I definitely noticed that my strength and endurance were not up to par.

No comments: