Monday, February 2, 2009

2009/02/02 - Day 25: Starting the last micro-cycle

My current 4x7 is drawing to a close and I have thoroughly enjoyed the incorporation of bodyweight exercises into my routine. I'm hoping to post some thoughts on the results of the cycle on Thursday.

Today I did the final moderate intensity day of this cycle and this is what it looked like:

BWER hybrid routine / 4 supersets / 90 seconds rest

Quad squat / Rocca

One legged squat / Lateral leg swoop

Pike / Crow

Reaching arch / jump squat


I concluded the session with some more slow practice of the Prasara Flock of Pigeons flow.

1 comment:

Howie Brewer said...

I'm already looking forward to Thursday and some thoughts on the culmination of the past few weeks.

You have been nothing but dedicated and consistent to this training plan. I want to hear your honest thoughts!