Monday, February 2, 2009

2009/02/02 - Day 25: Starting the last micro-cycle

My current 4x7 is drawing to a close and I have thoroughly enjoyed the incorporation of bodyweight exercises into my routine. I'm hoping to post some thoughts on the results of the cycle on Thursday.

Today I did the final moderate intensity day of this cycle and this is what it looked like:

BWER hybrid routine / 4 supersets / 90 seconds rest

Quad squat / Rocca

One legged squat / Lateral leg swoop

Pike / Crow

Reaching arch / jump squat


I concluded the session with some more slow practice of the Prasara Flock of Pigeons flow.

1 comment:

Howie B said...

I'm already looking forward to Thursday and some thoughts on the culmination of the past few weeks.

You have been nothing but dedicated and consistent to this training plan. I want to hear your honest thoughts!