Wednesday, January 21, 2009

2009/01/21 - Day 13: Start of the 4th micro-cycle

Today was a moderate intensity day and the first day of my fourth micro-cycle. The session was not very different from my previous moderate day session except that I graduated from supported 1 legged squats to the unsupported version. I'm still cheating a bit by touching the foot of the non-squatting leg on the floor to push myself away. That will hopefully change as my balance improves. The session went like this:

BWER moderate day program: 4 circuits / 1 minute rest between exercises of:

Rocca

Reaching Arch

One Legged Squat


To release some tension and cool down I worked twice through the Prasara Yoga Cricket flow after my strength circuits.

1 comment:

Howie B said...

And where does one find this "Cricket" flow?