Monday, March 30, 2009

2009/03/30 - Day 24: Low intensity play

Today's session felt more like playing than training - and I quite enjoyed it. Spider Monkey is starting to feel a lot more solid and I am simply LOVING moving my body in this rather unique manner. The longer I keep training the clearer my "goals" are becoming. Of course strength and general fitness will always be part of my goals but I'm realizing more and more that total freedom of motion is probably my most desired goal. I used to love the way I could move when I did martial arts years ago. It is this fluidity of motion that I'm trying to recapture. Anyway, enough of my musings. The session went like this:

Kettlebell Foundation Joint Mobility

Kettlebell Foundation Yoga Compensations

A few playful practice sets of Spider Monkey (at least, my version of SM)

No comments: