Monday, September 22, 2008

2008/09/22 - Low intensity Yoga

Yesterday I just did the Intuflow beginner sequence. Today I decided to add some sophistication by going through the intermediate sequence. I really like the way in which Intuflow adds to sessions by enhancing the sophistication of movements rather than simply adding intensity. I felt loose, warm and comfortable after the session.

I then proceeded to work through six slow sequences of the Prasara Cricket flow. My emphasis at the moment in my Yoga practice is on deepening the postures and smoothing out the transitions. I allow myself to relax as much as possible during the practice rather than making it into a "workout". After the Cricket flow I worked through the first and second kinetic chains of the SeeSaw flow twice. I find the SeeSaw flow really working the core of the body while also being quite relaxing - just what I need at the moment.

No comments: