Friday, June 13, 2008

2008/06/13 - So much for an off day

I am all excited because I went to the car dealership to fill in forms for possibly getting a new car - now the payment schedule must just work for me. As a result of the excitement all yesterdays pain was pushed aside and I decided to celebrate with a Friday afternoon session. This is what happened:

Steve Maxwell's daily dozen to warm up.

OAJ (24): 4 minutes @ 8 rpm (one switch): 32
3 minutes rest
OAJ (24): 4 minutes @ 8 rpm (one switch): 32
5 minutes rest
Snatch (16): 6 minutes @ 12rpm (one switch): 72
Swings (24): 20/20
Power Crunches: 20

Easy yoga for cooling down.
Qigong for about 15 minutes.

2 comments:

Howie B said...

Congrats on the new car. I just got me some loaner pro-grade bells so I'll be introducing some heavier sessions now, can't wait!

hunashaman said...

Thanks Howie. I'm just hoping everything will be approved on Tuesday. Congrats on the new bells! Have fun.