Friday, October 9, 2009

2009-10-09 - Friday fun and games

After my heavier session yesterday I experienced something I don't feel too often with my kettlebell regime - the DOMS. As a result I decided to take it fairly easy today and only play a bit with the 16 kg bell. The session went like this:

Warm up: Z NWU 1

16kg Snatch: 10, 14, 18, 22, 26, 15 (left and right, 2 minutes rest)

16kg Kettlebell juggling

Core work


I planned on doing more snatches today but my form started breaking down towards the end. I decided to listen to my body and fooled around with some juggling instead of forcing the snatch issue. Juggling the 16kg is awesome and I am for sure going to do more of it. Looking at someone like Vasily Ginko on Youtube makes juggling seem easy but I assure you that it is a fun way of training that really requires mastery of the bell and can induce a major butt kicking.

No comments: