Thursday, December 4, 2008

2008/12/04 - A good moderate day

For the last few weeks I've trained with the 32kg bell on the right and the 16kg left. As was to be expected my body started behaving strangely after a few days of this. I could feel some serious imbalances coming so today I decided to meet in the middle and use the 24kf on both sides. It felt really great and I feel a lot more balanced after this session than I've been feeling lately. Here is what I did:

Kettlebell specific joint mobility

One Arm Jerk (24kg): 8 x 1 minute sets (4/4) @ 8rpm: 64

Front Squat (24kg): 4 x 5

Swing (32kg): 10/10

Kettlebell specific compensatory stretches

1 comment:

Howie B said...

Whew! Good news. I am glad to see it's time you can balance things out. I hope the shoulder doesn't mind it too much.